The Bloodfruit is a deep red berry that almost resembles the Apple except with a darker color, it is often used for healing as it restores health better than most fruit. They can also be found in Great Chest, Adurite Chest, and OMG Chests. The ??? update doubled the healing of bloodfruit.
The Bloodfruit is dark red, reflecting some light, making it look a little shiny. It is also quite small compared to other berries.
- As of for now, the bloodfruit is the highest healing food in the game. It has more healing than cooked meat and cooked fish, and every other food in the game. However bread heals close to the amount this does.
- As of the ??? update, it is able to be obtained from the Lonely God
- As of the ??? update, it now heals 4 health points.
- When producing on Plant Box, each Bloodfruit planted will harvest 3 Bloodfruit, 1 Stick, and 1 Leaf. However this takes a lot of time to grow it as it is one of the slowest grow rate on plant box, equal to Sun Fruit. The total Time is 4:21.
- People are usually using a large island to set up as base of operations to replenish the amount of Bloodfruit, preferably playing alone.
- It heals better than Bluefruit, the best way to get it is by obtaining a decent amount (3-5 Bloodfruit) from a friend or the volcanic island, and then planting those, harvesting, and repeating.
- It grows very slowly, and so its debated if the Bloodfruit is better then Bluefruit overall
- They can be used to craft a Void Gate.
- This can be very effective in combat, as it heals you while fighting another player.