The Campfire is an extremely useful structure that is used very often to do a multitude of things. Placing items like raw Ores or raw Food near the fire will start to cook/smelt them into either Bars if smelting Ore or Cooked variants if Food. The campfire heals you for 1 HP/sec when not in battle.
To use it place uncooked items near the campfire and a bar will appear above the item that slowly fills until transformation.
When placed the Campfire will start with 100 fuel* and steadily decrease at around 1F/s (One fuel per second) until the fire runs out and is extinguished. However you can reignite the fire using 4 different fuel sources:
- Stick, will replenish 25 fuel to the fire.
- Leaves, will replenish 25 fuel to the fire.
- Log, will replenish 50 fuel to the fire.
- Coal, will replenish 100 fuel to the fire.
*Fuel on this wiki will function as the equation 1F/s until disproved or otherwise.
- Place many campfires next to each other for faster cooking.
- Put a chest next to the fireplace(s) Or on over the fireplace and put the items in there of which you need to cook/smelt. This will allow steady and convenient cooking/smelting.
- It's recommended that if you were to reignite the fire, use 2 logs per fire. Using coal would be a waste, since coal has other uses. Sticks would need 4 to be used to provide 100 fuel.
- The maximum fuel capacity for each campfire is 250.
- Place two huts facing each other, next to each other so people cannot take the item you are cooking. Great for smelting ores like Magnetite.