Usually some players can collect the fallen loot of the deceased islander and often floods a specific area, especially in the waters and if they has lots of spare gear on them.
Death is not limited to just the players, it can also be seen by the creatures, entities, and forms of life that thrive in the islands of Booga Booga that are constantly slain by the islanders serving as resources or 'divine' targets.
Causes of Death
Multiple living things have different causes for the reasonings as to why they died. This list will mainly focus on the players, but will also mention the causes of death of other NPCs, vegetations, creatures, and entities.
- Death by a 'hostile' mob
- Death by a player (often referred as raiders or warmongerers)
- Death by consumption of uncooked or raw food
- Death by starvation (when a players hunger bar goes to 0 or nothing in the bar).
- Leaving mid-combat will result in the player dying and losing their equipped gear, regardless of health. Also known as "combat-logging."
- Betrayal, which is a frustrating and trust-destroying death.
- Death by clicking/tapping the Reset button in the normal Roblox menu, can only be done without the combat marker.
- Death by getting struck by lightning (rare but raging).
- Hackers (spped, jump, or instant scripts).
- A Meteor (Magnetite or Crystal) pushing you under the map, resulting in the player falling out of the map then dying.
- Falling through a hole that goes and falls to the void.
- Getting flung to high up in the air (kills you as a jump hack patcher).
Creatures, Entities, NPCs, and Vegetations
- Slain, chopped, mined, crushed, grind, smashed or sliced by a player using various tools and equipment like a pickaxe, ax, hammer, rock, etc.
- Slain by another entity or creature. For example, a War Mammoth inflicting damage on a Domestic Boi and vice versa.
Effects of Death
The effects of death are usually viewed in a negative manner, but also has positive results that come out of it.
- Upon death, everything in the player's inventory, including crafting materials, food, coins, Mojo, Item Chests, and equipped bag will stay with the players.
- Hunger and health are restored after being renewed or reborn, simply known as respawning.
- Upon death, all items located in the hot-bar, as well as equipped and unequipped armor by the character will be removed and dropped upon death besides the rock.
- Tools, weapons, and armor will drop as resources in place of particular items and materials, making you give other people rare/common resources
- Induces ragequitting (especially a stupid or a unfair (hacker) death).