The Waterfall Floating Island contains unique items that are only found on top of it. Sky Ropes can be used to climb up to the Floating Island and can be cut down to prevent other players from climbing up. These sky ropes cannot be crafted. The ropes re-spawn every 6 minutes.
The Waterfall island contains Feather stones, Feather trees and bushes and two crystal lodes The Sun island contains gold nodes, Suntrees and Sun bushes The Crystal island contains crystals and the Lonely God
Attacking a Floating Island base is not recommended due to the advantage the enemy tribe has. The enemy tribe can use ranged weapons and can destroy the sky rope, making it almost impossible to access the base until the sky rope respawns. To take control of the Floating Island, find a server with no one on the floating island, or raid one with people (solo raiding of this island is risky). Then, build a Tribe Totem, break Fish traps or Chests with Arrows, and at this point you are basically safe.
There are no inhabitants on the Waterfall Island and the Sun Islands The Lonely God resides on the Crystal Island
The Waterfall Island has a frozen waterfall, hence the name (as of Antmen update). The Sun Island is similar to the Waterfall island, minus the waterfall The crystal Island is smaller than the other islands, made up of one main island and two smaller islands containing Crystal lodes As of March 10th, 2018, the island was updated and is much bigger in size.But as of March 28, 2018, (the Antmen update)it is much smaller.
The Sun Island is reachable from a rope behind the mountain on the Floating Island. Before the Antmen Update and until the Map Legacy Update, it could only be reached via the purple portal in the Queen Ant’s lair, which was blocked by the Shiny Ant Mound and the Wealthy God.
This island is in between Waterfall Island and Crystal Island.
- Sun Tree
- Sun Fruit
- Sun Bush
- Ancient Tree
- Golden Rock
- Crystal Guardian
- Crystal Bridge
- Golden Banto (removed)
- Spirit Lock
- This island first appeared upon release of the "Shark Riders" update.
- Before the meteorite update you could only get up to it by glitching.
- Now you have to get up the island by defeating or slipping past the Ant Queen and go into the purple portal.
The Crystal Island is the most recent floating island added to Booga Booga as of the Magnetite update.
The island used to have the Totem of the Moon but now it only has Crystal Lodes, Petrified Trees, Petrified Bushes and the Lonely God which will drop two Raw Meats, three Bloodfruits, and some Essence as well as spawning a Meteorite.
A Spirit Lock on the second floating island can be used to get to the third island; placing a Spirit Key inside the golden pool spawns a Crystal Bridge which can be used to get to the third floating island.
Under this island exists an empty cave.Here is what it looks like.
- Before the Emerald Update, you needed a spirit key which the Crystal Guardian drops to get to the Crystal Island, however the Crystal Guardian can only be destroyed with a Crystal Pickaxe or better, or with a lot of projectiles. Making it incredibly hard to get Crystals, without other players, buying crystal chests, or mining the Miserable God which gives you crystals. Now the waterfall island has 0 crystal lodes.
- At Crystal Island it is recommended to tamper the docks to Crystal Lodes by hitting them until 5 hp so if an enemy chases you, destroy the docks to prevent them from following you and if they have a ranged weapon hide behind a building or a Crystal Lode.
- If you cannot do anything just jump off because it will put the enemy between chasing you or keeping the sky island they mined 10,000 worth of hp for.
- There are smaller islands near the Crystal Island with Crystal Lodes on them. These can be accessed by using a Dock as a bridge.
- There are floating islands in the Void Dimension as well as the overworld, see them here.