The God Bag was a bag with infinity capacity that was nerfed to 3,000 (currently about 1,000) and then made uncraftable shortly after being released due to exploiters.
As of April 3, 2018, the bag was removed from everyone below level 1000 (the level required to craft it), because of exploiters. However, it was not completely removed from the game and could still be traded.
While it was craft-able, the player had to be level 1000 and had to have the Magnetite Bag, being the only bag with enough capacity to hold 500 Raw Gold, 20 Spirit Keys, and 3 Crystal Bags; the materials required to craft the God Bag.
- Since the Mojo Update, the God Bag was wiped from every player and became an item in the Mojo shop.
- The God Bag is now much less costly.
- Due to exploiters, lots of God Bags have been obtained by hackers farming levels, or duplicated through the Market (this was after it was removed, and before the Data Wipe and the Mojo Update).
- After the patch, hackers still had the God Bag if they weren't banned.
- The God Bag has been noticeably nerfed. If you had a God Bag before the Mojo Update, you can tell. As of now, it is unknown the exact capacity the God Bag has been nerfed to (though it has been speculated to have a maximum capacity of 2500 since it seems to be able to hold twice the amount the Emerald bag can hold) , because certain materials take up more space than other lighter materials do since mojo update.
- It can be used to carry the supplies for other God Items, like the Infinity Chest.
- You need at least a Adurite Bag to hold the materials to craft it.
- If you are planning on Rebirthing, you should wait until you have Rebirthed then craft the God Bag as there is no way to keep the God Bag during a Rebirth because you cannot drop it.