It can be used as a Weapon dealing 5 hit-points in damage to an unarmored entity, and also the lowest tier of tool available dealing only 1 damage to resources and everything except for structures that need a better tool for hitting.
The rock looks like a piece of stone that was carved out/cut at some places, and the texture of the Rock is, of course, rocky.
- You cannot drop the rock, neither can you lose it upon death, truly making it a starter weapon/tool.
- It is the first item you will get upon starting the game and cannot be crafted.
- The Rock might be confused with the item Stone, and some players call (item) stone rocks, due to the similarities.
- The Rock takes up no inventory/bag space.
- The Rock has another "form", which is ironically the second best weapon in the game, which is the God Rock, an item unlocked with Mojo that is only surpassed by the Magnetite stick.