It can be used as a Weapon dealing 5 hit-points in damage to an unarmored entity, and also the lowest tier of tool available dealing only 1 damage to resources and everything except for structures that need a better tool for hitting.
The rock looks like a piece of stone that was carved out/cut at some places, and the texture of the Rock is, of course, rocky.
- You cannot drop the rock, neither can you lose it upon death, truly making it a starter weapon/tool.
- It is the first item you will get upon starting the game and cannot be crafted.
- The Rock might be confused with the item Stone, and some players call (item) stone rocks, due to the similarities.
- The Rock takes up no inventory/bag space.
- The Rock has another "form", which is ironically the best weapon/pickaxe/axe in-game. It is the God Rock, a item unlocked with Mojo.
- This weapon when combined with the jumping action is semi-competent in Booga Booga PvP.