The Rock is the first Tool available to the player upon entering first entering the game. It is already available in the 1st slot in their inventory.
It can be used as a Weapon dealing 5 hit-points in damage to an unarmored entity, and also the lowest tier of tool available dealing only 1 Resource Damage to everything except high tier ores (or anything that needs a wood pickaxe/axe and anything above that tool requirement).
When looked at, the Rock really has no details. It looks like a piece of stone that was carved out/cut at some places, and the texture of the Rock is of course, rocky.
- You cannot drop the rock, neither can you lose it upon death, truly making it a starter weapon/tool.
- It is the first item you will get upon starting the game and cannot be crafted.
- The Rock might be confused with the item Stone, and some players call (item) stone rocks, due to the similarities.
- The Rock takes up no inventory/bag space.
- The Rock has another "form", which is ironically the best weapon/pickaxe/axe in-game. It is the God Rock, a item unlocked with Mojo (Mojo Point specifically.)