A critical strike with the sling can deal upwards of 50% of the mob/opponent's health.
It is also the weakest ranged weapon in game, but it is still useful to beginning players, and can still due a bit of damage to slightly high geared players.
- 3 Leaves
In appearance, the Sling doesn't have much to actually look at or notice. It has a leafy string with a loop connecting to a rock, which either must be ammo or the launcher for the actual ammo.
- When the Mojo update launched there was a glitch where if you used the Sling (quickly), you might get banned (this was because the server would think you were using autoclicker).
- However, anyone could made a hoax about this using Cheat Engine by changing the text of the "Mojo is here" message, colors and other parts of the game.
- The Sling is not often used in most servers, due to how players usually get the Bow quick, or simply don't like using it.
- The Sling has a rock to launch ammo, but you don't need any rock in order to craft it (you only need leaves).
- This can actually do decent damage to a high-tier armor if it was spammed or quickly used on someone.